martes, 9 de junio de 2009

!!WELCOME!!


Hi I´m Andrés Ortega, buth everyone calls me Andy I´m from Tampico, Mexico I´m 26 years old my favorite sport is the Football Soccer and the champion team is Jaiba Brava del Tampico Madero I´m like very much study english in The Celex and I think what my miss Kesia is a beautiful woman. I´m acountant and I´m studying administration master. My day is nice start in the morning when I´m wake up and I go to run park at 6:00 a.m. leter I go to english school CELEX in the afternoon I back to home and eat, my favorite food is the shellfish, in the afternoon I go to visit my girlfriend in the nigh I read little and I go sleep for later start one new day.

1 comentario:

  1. I like (studying English very much)(at)Celex and (what) I think (about) miss Kesia is (that she is) a beautiful woman. I´m (an) acountant and I´m studying administration (mastery). My day (starts)in the morning when I wake up and go to run (at the) park at 6:00 a.m. later I go to english school, CELEX, in the afternoon I (go)back home and eat, my favorite food is the shellfish, in the afternoon I go to visit my girlfriend, (at night) I read (a)little and I go (to)sleep (to) start one new day.

    Excellent comment!!! ;-)

    ResponderEliminar